We respect the privacy of every person who visits and uses our o! Website. The information below will explain how we may collect, use and share your personal details when you visit our o! Website.
What we do.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you. Through online forms, we collect:
- Your name
- Your telephone contact number
- Your email address
- Your message response content
- Your order enquiry details
We use this information
- To correspond with you
- To forward a letter requesting a banking opinion to your bankers
- To process any orders we may receive from you
- To recognise your user access privileges when you revisit our o! Website
We may share your personal information with third parties when we process your order. We may also send you news letters, marketing updates and research material from time to time but only if you have agreed to accept this. If at any time you decide you no longer want to receive electronic mail from us please contact us with you request and we will remove you, and all your personal data, from our ezine subscriber lists.
What we don't do (under any circumstances).
- Link your IP address to anything personally identifiable
- Share the information we track on this site, in any form, with advertisers or any other marketing parties
- Release personal information about any individual visitor
same website. The information in a cookie is set by the web page server and is effectively your personal identification card.
Cookies come in different forms. We use the following types within our o! Website:
These allow you to browse our o! Website with greater ease and they let us know when you return to our o! Website.
These cookies let us know where you have come from and how you arrived at our o! Website. They improve navigation of our o! Website. They will also assist us at a later stage to improve the design of our website and obtain marketing knowledge about our products.
You can delete or remove cookies from your computer at any time. Your computer browser’s help menu will show you where these files are located on your computer. If in any doubt whatsoever please take specialist advice before you delete or remove cookies otherwise you may not be able to access all areas of the o! Website.
The O Holding Company Limited is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of external Web sites linked to our o! Website.